- Provide expert financial advise throughout home loan origination process
- Sold a diverse range of home loan products to best suit borrower’s need
- Effectively maintained robust base of productive client relationships
- Examine, evaluate, process loan applications.
- Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to retail mortgage lending
- To Evaluate And Authorise Approval Of Real Estate and Credit Loans.
- Evaluating financial status of a loan applicant.
- Duty to update account records and reviewing loans files.
- Follow up from client in order to process it.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Build a relationship with the client at first point of contact
- Ask key questions to establish an understanding of the clients financial situation and also the type of program they are looking for
- Take a complete application and input into the mortgage software (Point)
- Submit the file to pricing desk who will then send back a proposal for the client
- Present the loan options to the client in a manner which justifies the decision to proceed, as well as answer any questions the client may have
- Proceed to gather the needed documentation for a loan approval within 48 hours
- Follow up with the client and guide them through the refinance process all the way up to funding
loan officer/mobile money attendant
- Withdrawal and deposit customers’ funds
- move to the field to verify customers’ loan security like lind
- Provide custode of the organisations cash
- Following up with the borrowers on their loan payments
- Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they were complete and accurate according to policy.
- Approved loans within specified limits, and refered loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Interviewed clients by telephone or in person to gather financial information.