- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- As a Loan officer my duty was to collects data of customers who want INDIVIDUAL LOAN (IL) from CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE STAFF (CRS).
- Then check their CIBIL Record after that went to visit selected customer Business places as well house .
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications,Evaluate their income ,their need of Money , where they want to invest their money i.e, Inventory,Assets
- Then prepare FINANCIAL STATEMENT, BALANCE SHEET, amount of money passed,EMI etc
- Finally goes with SA person to finalize their amount.
- After disbursement follow up with their Payments.
- Prepare written documents to establish contracts with or communicate financial recommendations to clients.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
- Investigate missing checks, payment histories, held funds, returned checks, or other related issues to resolve client or creditor problems.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
- Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans.