Loan Officer Resume Examples
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- As a Loan officer my duty was to collects data of customers who want INDIVIDUAL LOAN (IL) from CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE STAFF (CRS).
- Then check their CIBIL Record after that went to visit selected customer Business places as well house .
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications,Evaluate their income ,their need of Money , where they want to invest their money i.e, Inventory,Assets
- Then prepare FINANCIAL STATEMENT, BALANCE SHEET, amount of money passed,EMI etc
- Finally goes with SA person to finalize their amount.
- After disbursement follow up with their Payments.
- Prepare written documents to establish contracts with or communicate financial recommendations to clients.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
- Investigate missing checks, payment histories, held funds, returned checks, or other related issues to resolve client or creditor problems.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
- Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans.
- Prioritize client debt repayment to avoid dire consequences, such as bankruptcy or foreclosure or to reduce overall costs, such as by paying high-interest or short-term loans first.
- Explain general financial topics to clients, such as credit report ratings, bankruptcy laws, consumer protection laws, wage attachments, or collection actions.
- Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Explain services or policies to clients, such as debt management program rules, the advantages and disadvantages of using services, or creditor concession policies.
- Disburse funds from client accounts to creditors.
- Maintain or update records of client account activity, including financial transactions, counseling session notes, correspondence, document images, or client inquiries.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Refer clients to social service or community resources for needs beyond those of credit or debt counseling.
- Estimate time for debt repayment given amount of debt, interest rates, and available funds.
- Negotiate with creditors on behalf of clients to arrange for payment adjustments, interest rate reductions, time extensions, or to set up payment plans.
- Recommend educational materials or resources to clients on matters such as financial planning, budgeting, or credit.
- Create action plans to assist clients in obtaining permanent housing via rent or mortgage programs.
- Marketing the loan products in various parts of Mkuranga district where government officials are available.
- To formulate strategies of finding new clients every day.
- Customer care.
- Filling the loan application forms with the clients.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Branch manager.
senior loan officer/ relationship manger
- Handling proper leads and maintaining business activities .
- Providing proper services to customer from lead generation to disbursement .
- Maintain relation with banks for business growth .
- Handling team and managing business targets for specific banks .
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.