line producer/camera operator
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to various projects.
- Manage budgets from $1K to $15K.
- Client lists include: Producer’s Guild of America, Healthy Spot, BoxieCat, K9 Grillz
- Projects tend to be more documentary in style. I often act as a b-cam operator (FS7 or BM Ursa Mini Pro 4.6)
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and closing of project budget
- Coordinate the activities of directors, writers, talents, crew members and filming requirements throughout the production process.
- Conduct meetings with client to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Calculating budget
- Packaging products
- Lifting products to the machines
- cleaning the machines
- Arrange shooting schedule
- Collaborate with d to hire crewmembers such as art directors, cinematographers, and costume designers.
- Hold auditions for parts or negotiate contracts with actors determined suitable for specific roles, working in conjunction with the director.
- Arrange to finance for productions.
- Research and arrange locations for filming considering tone and manner of film, budget and time schedule.