- Review client application packages to screen for errors and prevent potential escalations.
- Maintain a tight schedule, balancing consulate submission windows with route efficiency.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles.
- Negotiate with Consular agents to establish best possible visa for each client’s travel needs.
- Report any and all complications/errors for fastest possible remedy.
- Assist lawyers in re-search such as employment, medical, and other records of pending cases.
- Deliver, file and/or mail documents, pleadings and other pertinent documents related to cases, to courts and to opposing parties in cases.
- Attend scheduled hearings in the absence of lawyers of the firm.
- Prepare inform and assist clients with their statement of accounts with firm.
- Review client application packages to screen for errors and prevent complications.
- Make thorough documentation of any complication on company network software
- Event Planning and Marketing
- Meet with vendors
- Made work instructions
- Checked/Repaired parts on/off line
- Provide information about the facility, enrolment options, and rules and regulations to guests.
- Explain products or services and prices, and enter orders into computers.
- Provide tours to visitors and potential new members
- Record details of attendance, retail, and phone calls
- Clean gym equipment, bathrooms, front lobby