- Attended legal meetings, such as client interviews, hearings and took notes.
- Assisted with archiving files and other administrative duties to ensure efficiency within the workplace
- Shadowed lawyers in their duties when necessary
- Mailed, faxed and arranged for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials
- Proofread legal documents for lawyers, clients, etc., to be mailed out in a timely manner
- Assist lawyers in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
- Ensure annual regulatory compliances different government agencies
- Prepare and review local compliance requirements and practices.
- Prepare and draft various corporate and legal documents (Board Resolutions, secretary’s certificates, contracts, agreement, affidavit, certification and government permits, and licenses.
- Prepare reports, memorandums and proposal
- Organize and maintain corporate legal files and various documents.
- Perform and gather legal research
- Knowledgeable to Corporate, Taxation and Labor laws
legal assistant (internship)
- complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients.
- coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary.
- manage legal documents in strict confidence
- assist with accounting
legal assistant/tech support
- Acted as first point of contact for all clients.
- Managed accounts and records of clients with the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisted with receptionist duties, file organization and research and development.
- Scanned documentation and entered into the database.
- Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into the database.
- Reviewed medical records for completeness and filed records in alphabetic and numeric order.
- Assisting with reviewing and maintaining legal documents. Performing legal research, and organizing meetings, and management of work flow charts.
- Provide legal assistance with client intakes, legal discovery, legal research, extensive typing, and miscellaneous executive legal administrative assistants.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Organized envelopes, postage and mail correspondence for all clients.