- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as Accommodation operations, Front Office Management, and practical classes.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as Web Designing , C Programming and guide lines in projects.
- Attended numerous international conferences as an Attendee, Speaker and Chair of Sessions
- Supervised and organized extracurricular activities
lecturer / tutor
- · Lecturing CMU304 Marketing Communication, MGT205 Cross Cultural Management & MGT203 Human Resource Management.
- Experienced at Project-managing, lecturing, training and coaching tertiary students in the Higher-education sector.
- Ability to recruit, induct, train, assess and develop staff to meet state system guidelines, with a consultative, collaborative leadership style and dynamic interpersonal ability.
- Ability to access learning and to identifying gaps.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate strategic outcomes.
- Highly experienced at developing curriculum and implementing innovative education programs at a national (Australia)-level.
- Able to set and conducted assessments with students and their field placement supervisors for various Work Integrated Subjects
- Participated in decision making process within faculty regarding academic issues
- Taught general English courses to students of almost all levels (A1-B2, CEFR)
- Taught Listening and Speaking Skills class to all levels, CEFR
- Taught Grammar, Writing modules to all levels.
- Took part in teacher training workshops.
- Employed differentiated teaching methods, incorporating audio and visual material to address all learning styles.
- Coordinated B1 (CEFR) level module teachers in English Preparatory school in the university.
- Developed tests, teaching materials, and extracurricular activities.
- Was a member of teacher observation committee.
- Developed portfolio assignments for students.
- Was a member of Bologna Process committee of the university.