- Lecturing senior classes
- Advising and consulting students
- organize and provide training
- carryout research
- Students association staff coordinator
- Department coordinator
- Organized mega technical event ‘Mechanium’14’
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws or administrative policies with ‘Student First’ principle.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests to crack level national entrance examinations for medical colleges.
- Establish and supervise peer counseling and peer tutoring programs.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests along with parents.
- Meet with parents to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
- Utilized diverse teaching methods, including lectures, presentations and class activities to deliver curriculum.
- Designed exams and other course content, including lecture material and writing assignments.
- Developed tests and materials to assess and promote student learning objectives.
- Created presentations to deliver lecture material in classroom and online learning environments.
- Developed semester outlines and instructional plans for each class session to comply with stated course objectives
- Organized class events and activities to promote learning
- Created lecture presentations for both online and in-class environments
- Lectured on Introduction to Information Systems to approximately 50 students