- Preparation of training/learning material taking into account orientation, approach, techniques, OBE, Assessment and training aids.
- Plan, co-ordinate, control, administer, evaluate. assess and report on learners progress
- Co-operate with colleagues of all levels in order to aintain a good teaching standard and progress among students and to foster administrative efficiency.
- SUBJECTS TAUGHT: Financial Management
- Provide complete concept of Compiler
- Conduct weekly and monthly basis quiz
- How to construct a complier?
- Conduct the project
- Prepare the question paper for college internal Exams
- Compile result internal exam and student semester performance
- Encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work
- lecture planning, preparation and research
- Attending and speaking at conferences and seminars
- Mentor students, especially graduate students, and assist them in their pursuit of their degree, such as providing academic and career advisement.
- Participate in professional and collegiate organizations, including as a committee member, to remain abreast of all emerging developments.
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues within the department and throughout the institution for an enhanced learning environment that values interdisciplinary study.
- Preparing and delivering regular lectures to students.
- Conducting tutorial sessions, seminars and laboratory classes.
- Providing one on one feedback on academics wherever necessary.
- Taught 4th year student Moalejath subect as well as Anaesthesiology (a part of Sugery).
- Teach Ethnic Studies and Asian American Studies courses.
- Apply culturally relevant, responsive, and community-based pedagogical approaches that implement multimedia projects, community organizing, and leadership development.
- Personally advise students on academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client or patient.1