- Coordinate Cougar transition project in Leasing division and communicate with Cougar system support, Finance and Development division to ensure Cougar reports meet internal stakeholders’ expectation;
- Prepare Annual budget and Quarterly forecasts for Leasing Managers and Asset Managers to track financial performance of year-to-date deals and strategic planning, providing Leasing income tracking and variance analysis;
- Month end process and prepare Fund and Property level leasing Work-in-Progress reports and deal analysis reports;
- Assist in preparing project leasing reports for development projects.
- Analyze rental expenses for stores
- Approve and schedule all payments to Landlords
- Resolve invoice disputes through phone and email follow-up with mall offices
- Track monthly and annual expenses
- Key and schedule invoices for payments
- Work on special projects, as assigned
- Good understanding of financial concepts required
- Obtain and maintain agreements between partners and property owners.
- Abstract Leases
- Abstract amendment including reconcilation of cost on the basis of invoices and reconcilation statements.
- Additional responsibilities & projects as assigned – scanning, mail, etc
- Analysed and researched on data of Lease provided by client.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors..
- Summarised data into format from 100 pages to 3-5 pages.
- Knowledge of Tango software and Prolease software of Real Estate Back office Department
- Analyzed complex information regarding leases including lease agreement expiration dates, and percentage of lease ownership by various stakeholders.
- Entered information from legal documents into the company database.
- Ensured property and lease data are accurate as compared to the lease files.
- Worked on different applications for Lease abstraction.
- Analyzed monthly accounting variances and prepared variance explanation reports.
- Working on Financial management project.