- Helped customers with their banking transactions
- Made correct entries into the banking system as and when they were happening
- Made reports and submitted them to the manager
- Process financial transactions.
- Provides excellent customer service while processing transactions, and recommending additional products and services that meet customers financial needs.
- Provided approvals in accordance with bank’s policies and procedures when needed to complete certain transactions.
- Informed and updated team about all operational, procedural and policy changes.
- Prepared weekly Teller work schedules and all work assignments to ensure all time periods are covered.
- Managed and resolved customer conflicts
- Ordering and maintaining branch cash.
lead teller (full-time)
- Supervised all tellers working in the lobby
- Entered overrides and assisted tellers in addressing complex customer questions.
- Gave approvals for certain transactions when needed.
- Bag, box, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Explain products or services and how it will benefit customer
lead teller / customer service officer
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Open new accounts and sell Banking and Financial products to new and existing customers
- General Filing and Collation of Statistical Data
- Count and Balance Cash Drawer at end of day.
- Advanced leadership skills.
- Vast experience in managing the branch and strong multitasking skills.
- Better learned how to use Microsoft Office applications in a business environment.
- Knowledgeable in banking rules and regulations.
- Completed mock audits on the branch.
- Designated to assist in making sure the branch remains in compliance.