- Created Strategies to develop and expand sales of services to existing customer which resulted in a number percent increase in annual revenue.
- Rapidly and efficiently prepared customer and ATM cash and change orders.
- Processed quarterly Vault and ATM audits with zero error rate.
- Sold cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks and money orders.
- Managed and coached tellers to meet quarterly incentives
- Assisted assistant manager in all operational procedures: vault settlement, ATM, RFX (foreign currency), teller differences, audits
- “Wells at Work” team member (marketing campaign for business and wholesale)
- Served in leadership role when needed by reporting to the district manager with daily reports
- Provided approvals in accordance with bank’s policies and procedures when needed to complete certain transactions.
- Partnered with Service Manager on completing control tasks on a timely manner. Performed monthly audits for Cash Vault and teller drawers
- Prepared End of Month Reports with accuracy
- Provided guidance to tellers in complex customer transactions, and ensured accurate daily reports.
- Provided excellent customer service while processing transactions, and recommending additional products and services to meet customers’ needs.
- Balanced daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero error rate.
- Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information.
lead teller /assistant manger
- Examined checks for endorsement and to verify other information such as dates, bank names and identification.
- Made decisions about the legality of documents to ensure that no checks were returned
- Trained other tellers on paper procedures to handle customer transactions
- Assisted store manager with organization and day to day paperwork
- Obtain product knowledge on current products and services
- Provide excellent customer service skills with building rapport with client to deepen the relationship.
- Perform Maintenance on personal and business accounts.
- Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective, and approving or disapproving dealers’ claims