- Responsibilities at Platinum Life include: Growing the Platinum Life enterprise by using telephone marketing and introducing Platinum Life products and services, through couriering gifts to potential clients.
- Developing and maintained lasting customer relationships as a result of quick turnaround and strong communication skills.
- Managing the data and Information of prospective clients, by ensuring that the information generated is accurate and reliable this also helps the sales team to lock new clients into Platinum Life.
- Generated leads thru cold-calling
lead generator/ costomer service
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
- Help and attend customers needs. Organised and maintain a clean environment.
- Also a Sales Associate In Appliances.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Promotes Diamond Resorts International and the benefits of vacation ownership.
- Uses proper techniques and scripts to direct high volumes of people to the event booth.
- Passes out entry forms and marketing collateral.
- Provides superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Work at Home position
- Full Time
- 7am -3 pm
- 5 am-1 pm
- On the computer with head set on a call center program
- with a group/team chat and Project manager
- In this role, I successfully engaged potential clients about the company’s products and services.
- I also collected their data and organized it in a useful format for the company
- I successfully generated leads, which eventually led to increased sales numbers for the company.
- Prospects that had went on the websites and indicated they where interested in information on starting or continuing their education.