lead driver/ trainer
- Responsible for conducting training for newly hired associates
- Monitor and document the progress of trainees
- Ensuring associates carry out company policies
- Provide excellent customer service when delivering packages
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Handle customer complaints professionally
- Properly deliver packages
- Loaded, unpacked and packed items, disassembled and assembled furniture for residential and commercial accounts
- Provided safe, on-time, and dependable transportation with a safe driving record
- Assisted customers during the moves with excellent customer service
- Accountable for handling client property safely and efficiently
- Coordinated pick-ups and deliveries with clients
- Prioritized routes based upon job size and complexity.
- Checked and inspected all furniture for any damages and made adjustments to consistently ensure safety.
- Pick and fill work orders.
- Make various deliveries in the DFW area.
- Load and Unload trailer.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about their package
- Maintain repair logs, documenting repairs and miscellaneous events
- Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, power tools if I’m lucky.
- Transport foliage to clients in San Diego.
- Plant, excavate, cut, process, and store foliage.
- Assign daily operations
- Set-up routes
- Ensure appointed deliveries are delivered within delivery window
- Make certain safety protocol is met
- Address maintenance issues as necessary