- Ensure the quality of food and product being served
- Properly handle and report any guest/staff issues according to company policy and procedure
- Regularly inspect equipment for efficiency
- Ensure staff’s productivity
- Understand how to properly follow recipes
- Assign staff the appropriate items to prepare during downtime
- Complete and submit requisition forms each night
- Maintain a sanitary environment in the quick service kitchen.
- Assign prep tasks to cooks based on business and staffing.
- Work on the line cooking burgers and working the fryer as well as making hot dogs.
- Maintaining proper temperatures on all the hot food and cold food.
- Assign closing tasks and sending people home based on labor.
- Assist with the training of new onboarding colleagues
- Ensure proper cooking temperatures for raw materials
- Use of fryers, grill, and hot holding platforms
- Expediting order tickets for servers to run food
- Correct any member if a procedure is not done right in a polite manner
- address any equipment needs to management
- address any other affairs with management