- Research, document, technologies
- good listing
- new technology use in every case
- small ideas using in case laws
- Conducted in-depth research in order to write effective proposals, agreements and contracts.
- Represented the firm and clients at hearings.
- Assessed the admissibility and relevance of evidence, motions and pleadings.
- Gathered and analyzed research data regarding statutes, decisions, legal articles and codes.
- Prepared legal memos and other documents under the guidance of staff attorneys.
- Assessed probable outcomes and potential arguments by compiling relevant authority and precedent.
- Drafting and preparation of economic contracts.
- Claims formulation (recognition of title to real estate). Application Drafts for the court order issuance.
- Merger and acquisition support for corporate client companies; preparation of data and permit acquirement from the Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- Registration of foreign investment.
- Preparation and registration of Joint-Stock Companies.
- I gather information and find out the key points which can be used to win the case
- I have good communication
- I play very close attention
- I know how to use technology which results in good research
- Good written communication
- I know how to manage my time
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with distributors, assessing local regulatory risks.
- Research responsibilities, looking at emerging laws and amendments and providing updates and guidance to the business.
- Drafting legal documents during registration of companies, mergence, acuisitions.
- Opening bank accounts.