- Represent clients in court
- Advise clients
- Prepare Drafts
- Facilitate Negotiations
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.d
- Work in environmental law, representing public interest groups, waste disposal companies, or construction firms in their dealings with state and federal agencies.
- File a legible transcript of records of a court case with the court clerk’s office.
- Grant divorces and divide assets between spouses.
- Providing legal advice on contract law and immigration law in a UNDP-funded project
- Supporting project coordination and reporting
- Editing content for the project website and social media
- Settle disputes between opposing attorneys.
- A lawyer is really important. He have to defend people, find arguments for defend them and speak for them.
- I think a lawyer should speak english for have an international quareer, and must have a logical reasonning.
- The lawyer must be charismatic, persuasiveness, loyalty and mustn’t be messy.
- If somebody wants become lawyer, you have to have master and go to CRFPA.
- I am a 4th year Law student currently pursuing BBA LLB from Jaipur National University.
- I have worked with Ngo’s as well as i have interned under Surana’s and Surana’s Co. With Adv Rajeev Surana.
- I have also worked in Allahabad HC as well as Jaipur HC .
- And also did my internship under Army Court Martial Delhi.
- I have a good knowledge of Research work and i know how to emphasise my good part of knowledge with positive attitude.
- I want to work under you to gain more knowledge and experience for the betterment of my future.