- Assisted with a variety of yard tasks as necessary.
- Train new yard employees
- Responsible for lawn maintenance.
- Assisted with shrubbery design for industrial and residential clients.
- Responsible for loading and unloading outside haulers
- Operate power equipment
- Treating client yards
- Up-selling to current customers
- Field Sales
- Customer retention
- Analyzing yards to determine best treatments and chemical applications
- Record keeping of chemicals and amounts used
- Cleaned and built custom backyards throughout the valley.
- Maximized work efficiently with other crews working on same house.
- Buy or sell futures contracts or price products in advance of future sales to minimize risk or maximize profits.
- Maintain engines and other on-board equipment; and perform minor repairs.
- Applying fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Driving company vehicle to customer locations
- Completing required production forms and customer instructions
- Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
- Mowing lawns and applying treatments to eliminate pests and weeds.
- Using power and hand tools to complete tasks.
- Operating a turfco
- Offered quotes and recommendations to customers about their lawn care.