- Keeping an eye on the quality of the laundry system, linens and towels and to report anything missing or in need of repair as well as supplies needing reordering.
- Organization of linens so they are accessible to those who need them
- Ability to work safely with various sheets of equipment
- Washing, folding, sorting, loading Laundry
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Sort all linens and treat stains
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed
- Sort and fold or hang clean dried items
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
- Maintaining all laundry equipment and inform facilities manager as to any maintenance needs
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary
- Able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- Flexible and reliable
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers. fast pace worker and work well with others
- Multi-tasking skills
- Wash used linen/towels
- Fold linen & towels
- Organize shelves
- Answer calls regarding laundry issues.