- Worked with a team to complete a stone staircase, wooden fence, and gravel pathway.
- Cut bricks, tiles, or blocks to size, using trowel edge, hammer, and power saw.
- Unloaded and identified building materials, machinery, and tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project specifications.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features.
- Tracked and maintained equipment for each new assigned job site.
- Planted trees, bushes, and flowers.
- Trimmed trees and bushes.
- Mowed and weed whipped grass.
- Mulched and laid rocks in landscape areas.
- Built landscape walls.
- Followed instructions from project manager.
- Maintain an efficient work pace
- Provide friendly and effective customer service when necessary
- Work as a part of a team to finish tasks in a timely manner
- Perform a variety of tasks such as mowing, trimming, planting, and snow removal
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, trimming or edging around flower beds, walks.
- Follow landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers.
- Haul or spread topsoil and move materials into place
- Assisted with building of walkways, Retaining walls and Patios.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes,Wheelbarrow.
- Constant strenuous lifting