- Developed new formulas to improve products that were already on the market and bring them to a larger audience .
- Operated in compliance with all appropriate regulatory agencies and safety requirements
- Established quantitative goals and worked with suppliers to maintain and improve quality
- Adhered to all safety policies , procedures and protocols to ensure operational efficiency
- Check the properties of all incoming raw materials and other feed preparation ingredients.
- Receiving and checking of raw materials and make decision as per requisition.
- Check all proximate analysis of feed like moisture, total ash, sand & silica, fibre, fat, protein, solubility and also doing important toxic analysis.
- Perform calibration and validation of laboratory equipments as per standard procedures.
- Prepare chemical solutions according to standard methods.
- Responsible for all lab activities like house keeping, equipments status
- Travel all over india for quality checking on the spot of material purchasing
lab chemist /assay master
- Overall responsibility of technical matters
- Control and monitors testing process
- Maintain and ensure calibration of inspection,measuring and test equipment
- Knowledge in process parameters, trouble shooting and lab analysis in water treatment
- Testing Chemicals for percentage of purification of chemicals.
- Operating GC (Gas Chromatography) machine to check the number of chemicals present in it.
- Keep Entries in Microsoft excel of Incoming products and out going.