lab assistant / receptionist
- Administer patient blood & other samples and prepare for lab processing.
- Maintained equipment and assisted in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Phone and reception relief.
- Record & update patient information into hospital database, as well as managing appointment scheduling.
- Preparing the equipment and materials for laboratory testing procedures.
- Provided customer service including responding to queries, providing assistance, status update and inputted data into internal database.
- Assisted with the organization and maintenance of inventory and office.
- Check printers 3 times a day for paper jams, paper supply and printer consumables e.g toner, etc;
- Check PCs for the following:power, can boot up and can be logged in to.
- Report PC and printer faults .
- Performed daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Artifact washing/ Classifying.
- Record Keeping, both hand written and computer based.
- Helping in anyway needed.
- Communicating with senior staff and other parties to resolve any issues.
- Work with the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Facilitating workflow by performing clerical and processing duties
- Distributing patient specimens
- Fast paced high volume work environment
lab assistant (intern)
- Responsible for using EEG/ERP equipment
- Assisted in speech perception project
- Communicated with professors and experiment participants
- Explain experiments subject ,