- Assisted professor in maintaining a traditional photography lab.
- Took stock of necessary chemicals and equipment and reported inventory in weekly logs.
- Maintained cleanliness and organization within the lab after students worked on their photography.
- Adhered to safety measures to safely store, clean, and dispose of harsh/harmful chemicals.
- Assisted in setting up the photography lab is it was not yet completed by the time of employment, including heavy lifting of furniture, and providing advice for the layout of lab equipment.
- Ensured all electric equipment and lights were turned off after use and lab was locked after class.
- Arrived in a timely manner before class hours to prepare chemicals students would need for developing their photos.
- Monitor the use of computers and assist service users.
- Dissected specimens for research slides
- Carried out processes of making slides
- Updated SDS information for materials in the lab
- Ping Test
- Formatting PC and other devices
- Trouble shooting the device
- Network Configuration
- Manage all computer lab resources and making reports
- Utilized computer programs to model proteins and their interactions.
- Conducted wet lab experiments such as protein purification, kinase assay, western blot, and gel electrophoresis.
- Attended group meetings.
- Participate in the research, development, or manufacturing of medicinal and pharmaceutical preparations.
lab assistant/assistant supervisor
- Write and implement standards for testing electrical tape and tubing.
- Design build and operate arc testing equipment for specific electrical cord testing.
- Conduct safety testing of wire, cord,cable, electrical tape and other insulation devices in accordance to safety standards.
- Assisted in development of new testing procedures for wire pulling compounds.
- Designed and built up test frames for oven testing on electrical tape.
- Assisted in supervisory areas in absence of a group supervisor. Inspected data sheets produced by lab assistance and corrected and reran tests as required.
- Ran testing on new products and delivered by manufacturers with testing implemented by supervisory engineers.