- Coordinated and delegated responsibilities for kitchen work, including; food preparation, cleaning surfaces, and cooking.
- Performed under high pressure during customer rush hours throughout the day.
- Engineered more efficient ways of cooking meals using prior knowledge.
- Introduced team work and time management skills to fellow colleagues.
- Answered phone calls for customer orders / customer service
- Took customer orders face to face
- Restocking supplies for pizza makers (shredding cheese. onions, refilling chicken, etc)
- Cleaning kitchen area
- Frying chips, nuggets, etc
- Making Pastas
- Making Salads
- Initially I was trained in the proper cleaning, washing and sanitizing of flatware and dishes. Procedures were exact to ensure the safety of our clientele and complying with health regulations
- Subsequently I was trained in food preparation to meet the standards of the kitchen
- Later I was entrusted to prepare appetizers as they were ordered and delivered to the kitchen. This position afforded me the chance to learn the importance of considerate and cooperative interaction between employees, critical to a business’s success
- Taking orders, back room cleaning.
- Carry out every step of the pizza making process (making ingredients, preparation, baking, etc.)
- Clean the kitchen throughout and at the end of each night.
- Handle customer complaints and provide compensation when necessary
- Making sandwiches, pizza, spaghetti, hot sandwiches, and prepping food.
- Completing all kitchen tasks as they are delegated by superior
- Make food to order specifications
- Maintain a clean orderly workspace
- Answer phones and place orders
- Accommodate customers dining needs