- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
kitchen assistant, waitress and volunteer
- Cleaning and sanitising food preparation areas, equipment, utensils, as well as the floors, sweeping and mopping them;
- Preparing food platters and desserts for events such as carnivals and meetings;
- Disposing of rubbish and relining bins;
- Waitressing around food during events.
- Take food orders from customers in person or over the phone
- Answer questions about daily and monthly specials, as well as the regular menu
- Prepare food (cutting vegetables, making salads, preparing milkshakes, etc.)
- Clean all areas of the restaurant
- Create advertisements for menu items
kitchen assistant/ food server- volunteer
- Assisting in the preparation, serving and cleaning up of the restaurant after meal services.
- Ensuring clients needs are satisfied with a focus on quality service and exceeding client expectations.
- Baking goods
- Hand decorating cookies
- Setting up meal stations ready for service.
- Ensure all food is at correct temperature ready for service.
- Meal Portion.
- Dish hand, ensuring all appropriate fluids are full and at correct temperature before running washer.
- Commercial kitchen cleaner.