- Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters, such as kennels, cages, and exam rooms.
- Clean and disinfect surgical equipment.
- Held animals (large and small) while treatment was administered or gave treats to distract them.
- Cleaned the majority of the hospital; mopping, wiping counters and tables, sweeping, ect.
- Administered needed medications
- Provide Animals sufficient exercise, food, and water
- Bathing animals when needed
- Cleaned and sterilized all kennels and medical observation / examining rooms
- Assist veterinarians and vet tech in administering vaccines and medications
- Help with day to day functions of the clinic
- Care for all animals
- Dispense medication to animals
- Early morning start
- Extremely busy days, including constant care for dogs/cats, handling all different types of medications, food/water, dropping off and picking up animals at the gate.
- Making sure all 3 facilities are up to standards with cleanliness, organization, and scent.
- Day would start off with feeding animals, moving animals from kennels, cleaning floors, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning walls all to be done daily.
- End the day at 6:30 pm, checking over all animals, preparing them for overnights and moving some dogs around appropriately.
- Assist in maintenance, cleanliness, and repair of facilities.
- Aide in the collection of body tissue and blood, and collect feces and urine for examination and analysis.
- Monitor anesthetized animals to ensure breathing is easy and no harm befalls the creature from itself or others.
- Stock shelves with merchandise.