- Sourcing candidates through a variety of searching methods (online sourcing and networking through social media, internal database, job boards, company targets, referrals etc.);
- Partnering with Recruiters, HR BP and HR Managers in an effort to understand divisional business needs and to develop and execute appropriate sourcing plans;
- Support in organising career meetings for students;
- Interviewing candidates from current pipelines and help build pipelines for future openings;
- Preparing and placing recruitment advertisements through the internet and other advertising mediums. Researching advertising mediums and other creative means of recruitment;
- Performing administrative tasks related to recruitment (posting jobs, fliers, etc.);
- Source candidates from various Job portals like Naukri, Linked-In.Monster for the roles of Medical Writer, Copy Editor, Scientific Writer.
- Screen the candidates based on the requirements of the clients.
- Coordinate various interview rounds and conducting the initial rounds of interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Coordinate on- boarding procedure of selected candidates.
- Coordinate with Training and performance appraisal team for arranging training sessions for newly joined employees.
- Complete the On boarding procedures and documentation of newly joined employees.
- Partners with hiring managers across teams to understand their business objectives and hiring needs and develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly.
- Conducts screening calls, connects with qualified talents, and acts as talent acquisition advisor to hiring managers to help corporate teams recruit the best talents internationally.
- Engages in multiple recruitment process improvement projects, aiming to create the best candidate experience to attract world-class talents.
- Handles data analysis project to provide recruitment insights to hiring teams across the company.
- Been recognized as recruiter with the most number of hires among the corporate recruitment team in both Q3 and Q4 in 2019.
- Performed all activities related to sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, pre-employment validation and presenting offers.
- Developed and maintained a highly successful recruitment and referral network.
- Assist in design, development & implementation of staffing strategies and tactics enabling management to determine staffing needs and ensure proper recruitment techniques are being applied to meet those needs.
- Looking after new joiner’s induction and joining formalities along with creation of employee code and circulating new joiner’s mail.
- Coordinating with Administration department for workspace allocation, issue of desktop/laptop, ID card.
- Used Cluster Analysis to find the best 10 resumes on niche skills : (Using R) The data for one month was extracted in csv format for the centralized HR portal(BullHorn) . Some of the variables that were taken into consideration are Name, Address, Years of experience, Skill sets, DOB, Sal, Work Authorization, etc. We follow agglomerative clustering since the data was hierarchical. At the end of the process, we came up with 4 clusters. The cluster having the highest mean of the Years of Experience, Salary with relevant Skillsets were predicted to be the most efficient. This was checked using the Summary Function. The model was then validated and was found to have 85% accuracy approximately. It was a monthly Report.
- Used Text Mining technique to identify the key skill sets in demand and hence helped to build talent repository thereby reducing delivery TAT time. This involved cleaning the data by removing the punctuations , numbers, spaces and stopwords, thereby converting the data into a text corpus. The Packages used were TM and WORDCLOUD.
- Performing the entire gamut of recruitment – Sourcing, screening, interview scheduling and coordinating with external recruitment agencies according to Client Requirements.
- Identifying the hiring need, Planning, Searching, Identifying viable candidates, Recruiting of A-level candidates, (Telephone) screening, Scheduling (Face-to-face) interview.