- Manufacturing of shock Absorber from start to the full periphery
- Using problem solving tools
- smooth knowledge about TPM
- Experience maintaining CI environments with build automation tools like Jenkins.
- Task Automation using Python ,Boto3,Powershell and Bash
- Experience in creating Docker files.
- Installing and managing Virtual machines in Hyper-V
- Managing Office365 accounts.
- Preventive Maintenance and Trouble shooting of Analytical instruments in quality control laboratory .
- Server Commissioning and Decommissioning (On prem and Cloud )
- Converting physical servers to virtual servers by using Hyper-V, resulting in a reduction of rack and power usage, decreased downtime during upgrades & maintenance.
- Administrating Windows server update services 3.0.
- Experience on providing support to new and existing customer
- Experience on working in Agile Methodology.
- Co-ordinates with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs as a user.
- Experience on translation of business need and user stories to functional specifications.
- Able to analyse data, draw conclusions and present recommendations.
- Experience on create high-level and detailed functional requirements, impact assessments, flow charts, root cause analysis and other diagnostic documentations.
- Worked closely with the Product Owner and development team to ensure appropriate communication and managed dependencies effectively.
- Execution and coordination of the planning reports
- Prepared onsite and progressing the work as per schedule.
- Configuration and Management of Non Windows OS (Linux,macOS etc)
- Coordinate cross department communications when required to assist in resolution of Incidents/ Problem/ Changes, change management reviews (CAB) – daily/ weekly as required.