- Provide training and support to end users.
- Assemble and modify existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Test new systems to ensure that they are in working order.
- Align, adjust, or calibrate equipment according to specifications.
- Update existing equipment, performing tasks such as installing updated circuit boards or additional memory.
- Repair, adjust, or replace electrical or mechanical components or parts, using hand tools, power tools, or soldering equipment.
- Perform standard maintenance and updates/upgrades of computer hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting issues users are experiencing and advising how to avoid similar issues in the future.
- Hauling and recycling of old hardware.
- Miscellaneous work by hand (i.e. wiring new Ethernet cables).
- Responsible to provide assistance to guest in all fields either related to guest or back office end users.
- Configuration & Installation of Wireless Access Points in all guest areas and guest rooms.
- Responsible to keep Inventory Record of All type of I.T Equipment.
- Implement Maintenance Plan of IT Hardware as per documented.
- Responsible of Installation & Ensure proper working of Fax Machines Laser Jet Printers, Slip Printers and KOT printer of Latest Models installed all over in Back Offices, Kitchens & Sale Points.
- Maintain an up-to-date System Documentation reflecting latest changes.
- Back Office System Support for Hardware, Software & Network, troubleshooting and installation of hardware, troubleshooting of email problems on M.S Office 365.
- Operate machines to test the functioning of parts or mechanisms.
- Management of I.T Support Help Desk.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of more than [b]1500+ Network Nodes.
- Managing Avaya Telephone Exchange and MDF to maintain and
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.User station management and software installation, System administration and troubleshooting
- Support Local Telecom System.
- Ensure Data Backup of all back office users.
- Requesting and coordinating Vendor Support when required.