- Fabricating materials such as columns,clips,gussets,pork chops, torch cutting
- Bolting up structure, Plumbing and aligning structure, Installing steel, connecting, Bullrigging, and Fitting
- Assembling stair tower, duct work, rigging and fitting drum vessels, Flying pipe,making pipe supports, installing spools, mechanical work
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- I worked in mines in Wright Wyoming, Kingman Arizona, and Cripple Creek Colorado. I was directly involved in construction of large steel structures, conveyors, coal and rock crushing equipment. Worked at heights from ground level all the way to heights of over 100 feet. All while maintaining to strict MSHA, and company rules and regulations to maintain safe working.
- Worked many hours at heights, while being properly tied off to avoid falls, signaling and working with large equipment such as cranes and large forklifts and excavators to assist with erecting structures, setting and installing of large pipe, large electrical motors.
- Troubleshooting problems with improper fitting parts, to make a solution.
- Operated over 2000 hours of 12,000 pound telescopic forklift. Maintain safe working equipment and operating habits.
- Maintain “Good housekeeping” at job sites.
- Erecting steel
- plumbing and aligning
- bolting up
- rattle impacting
- installing duct
- Unloading steel from semi trucks safely.
- Heavy equipment operation such as forklift and loader.
- Worked with Power tools such as impacts, drills, and metabos.
- Operating Sky Genie and scissor lifts.
- Welding of clips, braces, and angles.
- Layout work.
- Setting concrete anchors and drilling holes.
- Various trade related activities in worker and supervisory roles
- extensive work at heights
- many years of rigging and crane work
- Stick welding