- Welded Structural Steele.
- Built pipe hangers.
- Erected Steele.
- Drove a JLG
- Lead signal person for crew.
- Connect top section, nacelle, and rotor.
- Torque/tension tower in its entirety.
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, such as roofing panels, according to drawings or templates, using squares, and rulers.
iron worker/structural welder
- Set up welding equipment to maximize efficient project completion.
- Completed structural fabrications using appropriate welding methods.
- Evaluated completed welding projects for flaws and defects.
- Used oxyacetylene and plasma welding torches in an efficient and safe manner.
- Interpreted spool sheets and other structural drawings and blueprints.
- Informed supervisors of an on the job issues and deficiencies.
- Read and applied iron structural blueprints and schematics.
- Ground-Man for crane
- Ability to work from heights safely
- Skill driving a rough terrain forklift
- Constructing foundations and walls of buildings using steel or other materials.
iron worker (night shift)
- Grinding and polishing pipes ranging from 6 to 13metres
- Inspecting and reporting completed welded pipes
- Machine Operating (conveyers and rollers)
- General Labouring Duties