- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, Core data, SQLite
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile application
- Sound knowledge of UI & UX experience
- Locations and Map API’s
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform using Swift and iOS SDK.
- UI design implementation using Storyboards and NIBs for all types of screen sizes and orientations.
- Develop and implement application design patterns mostly based on MVC.
- Publishing application on App Store or TestFlight.
- Using Firebase features like: Realtime database, Cloud firestore, Storage, Remote Config, Crashlytics, Authentication.
- Designing app.
- Developing app.
- Deploying app
- Testing app.
- Client communication.
- Modify and fix bugs in existing games, add new functionality to the new projects.
- Participate in project meetings and planning.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as designers, artists, analytics.
- Work as part-time remote Employee, Developing and maintaining iOS apps.
- Good knowledge of Objective C.
- Good understanding of IOS Design Patterns.
- Experience in UI development.
- Building interfaces via storyboard files, nibs, or programmatically.
- Integrating third-party frameworks and libraries.
- Familiar with iPad device orientations techniques.
- Familiar with Apple’s provisioning profile and certificates.