- Designed and implemented multiple modules in many small, medium scale applications
- Design & developed a Math Game for kids on iOS platform.
- Worked Individually in some applications designed for iPhone or iPad.
- Worked on bugs fixing and improved application performance.
- Deployed applications to AppStore.
- Developing frontend and backend apps. Having responsibilities for team.
- leading and working on projects accordingly.
- Having responsibilities for UI of the apps.
- Work on both gaming and commercial application as per the requirements.
- Working on the client requirements and work on the complexity of particular work.
- Worked on the 10+ gaming apps which is available on the app store as well as play store.
- Worked on the Food app and on one Client demand app which is confidential.
- Build and create mobile products in Objective-C or Swift
- Collaborate with UX, design and developers to build amazing guest experiences
- 3 years of iOS application development expertise in a professional environment
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C with an interest in building experience in Swift
- Adept at using Cocoa to build beautiful interfaces in concert with a strong, working understanding of Core Data
- Experience working with RESTful API type web services
- Demonstrated ability to work on diverse projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, time management and logical judgment
- In-App Purchase, Integration of Google Maps, Apple Maps.
- Third-party Libraries like Adobe photo customization, MailCore, PubNub
- Used Instruments for Memory Leaks
- SQLite and CoreData Databases
- Building applications for iOS platform in Swift language
- Working with project managers and UI/UX designers
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app
- Submission of applications to AppStore