Investigator Resume Examples
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Coordinate or maintain office tracking systems for correspondence or follow-up actions.
- Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment and support services.Provide transcripts of proceedings upon request of judges, lawyers, or the public.
- Help develop federal and state programs, draft and interpret laws and legislation, and establish enforcement procedures.
- Search for and examine public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Review legal publications and perform database searches to identify laws and court decisions relevant to pending cases.
- Write decisions on cases.
- Sentence defendants in criminal cases, on conviction by jury, according to applicable government statutes.
- Factual / Fraud Investigations (fires, thefts, staged accidents, burglaries, drink / drug driving incidents, loss of items and malicious damage claims)
- Interviews with insured’s, driver’s, witnesses, police officers, government authorities and other relevant parties
- Generating and presenting detailed accurate reports
- Scene analysis and reviewing of CCTV footage
- Reviewing of bank statements and phone records for suspicious activity
- Reviewing Product Disclosure Statements for all Insurance companies
- Working closely with emergency Services, including Victoria Police and Australian Federal Police
- Receive statements of child abuse and/ or neglect.
- Investigate complaints of child abuse/neglect.
- write a report on the findings.
- refer affected individuals to counselling in necessary.
- Compute and authorize amounts of assistance for programs such as grants, monetary payments, and food stamps.
- Read documents on pleadings and motions to ascertain facts and issues.
- Developing a strong database with insurance companies to identify suspicious patterns
- Confidentiality in all aspects of investigations
- Updating the credit reference file of customer
- Updating their personal contact information and their current credit status.
- Presenting evidence in Court
- Knowledge of relevant Acts and Legislation
- Knowledge of individual Insurance companies Product Disclosure Statements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking and logical approach to work
- Honesty and Integrity
- Sworn Special Deputy United States Marshal, assigned to the FBI’s Innocent Images Task Force which investigated internet crimes against child victims.
- Sworn Special Deputy United States Marshal, assigned to the United States Postal Inspection Identity Theft Task Force.
- Task Force Officer, assigned to the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, headquartered out of the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Virginia.
- Led a Hostage Negotiations Team for the Sheriff’s Office, and credited with saving the life of a man trying to jump off of the Coleman Bridge.
- Received the Investigator of the Year Award
- Received a Special Operations Ribbon
- Numerous specialized training and conferences attended dealing with various violent crimes and crimes against persons.
- Conduct paternity testing, financial information, personal information and establish child/medical support.
- Communicate with clients and/or attorney’s.
- Manage case information and payment information, including Income withholding orders and taxes.
- Preserved and secured evidence as needed.
- Prepare all pertinent document and file the cases before the office of the City Prosecutors office.
- Collect raw information and process with due diligent, when information became intelligence, create Case Operational Plan COPLAN and submitted to the proper authority for approval prior to the implementation.
- Prepare Search Warrant and apply it immediately upon approval.
- Investigate all types of crime referred to investigation office and immediately create conduct follow-up operation if warrant.
- Investigate breach of internal discipline committed with the the command and draft conclusions base on observation, interview and review of all submitted documentary evidence and forwarded to the proper authority for approval.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.