Inventory Controller Resume Examples
- Close monitoring of 1000+ metric tons of inventory, ensuring optimal levels are maintained.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports on inventory.
- Physical counts.
- Inventory reconciliation.
- Coordinating reanalysis/ re sampling of vegetable seeds with Kephis.
- Insure accurate records between physical & system quantities.
- Periodic & cycle count.
- Data entry using Excel sheet & ERP system
- Items storage & updating bin location.
- Generates reports of inventory balance, shortages, and materials movements.
inventory controller/system administrator/supervisor
- Customer Care Relations. (Listening to customer issues and addressing them appropriately)
- Organizing and participating in monthly stock taking activities
- Placing and receiving of orders from suppliers and posting them into the system
- Advertisements through designing of the Company’s yearly calendars and other print media
- Ensuring goods are well displayed and arranged on shelves
- Working closely with merchandisers, sales/marketing agents, and suppliers etc to understand and deliver customers needs to satisfaction
- Overseeing promotion and offers for both new and existing products
inventory controller / nsw spares warehouse supervisor
- Performing Annual and Cyclic stock takes of inventory worth $21 million and maintaining stock integrity at 98% across National Distribution Center (NDC), State stores and Forward stocking locations (FSL)
- Successfully managed to bring inventory level down by 15% with identifying and scrapping obsolete parts increasing available storage space
- Constantly review fast moving parts and reorganizing to reduce processing time and improve productivity
- Review reports and monitor product movement to identify and eliminate stock discrepancies
- Continue developing and implementing improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Liaising with Service Now consultants and developers for identifying new system requirements and testing these before implementation
- Coordinating with auditors (JSOX) for yearly review of processes and making sure these are 100% compliant as per organisational requirements
- Ensure that the inventory management system implemented on all rig warehouses
- Works accordingly and directly report to asset manager if it does not work properly
- Prepare periodical (daily/monthly/yearly) inventory movement and reconciliation report from all rig warehouses and submit to asset manager with copy to corporate accounting and district accounting
- Communicate directly with all rig store keeper to solve problems related to inventory matters if any
- Implementing of ISO management system, inventory policy and procedure related to inventory and warehouse management system
- Conduct site inspection and visit to the rig warehouse once a month to ensure data accuracy of warehouses and to ensure proper material handling in the warehouses
- Coordinating store keeper to conduct periodical inventory cycle count (monthly/quarterly)
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
senior inventory controller
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according company guidelines.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies, troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Prepare, generate and file financial inventory reports daily, review reports monthly with top management.
- Preparing of documentaries for the company for marketing purpose
- Reporting to: the General Manager
- Setting and adjusting selling prices of commodities to suit the current market price trend while comparing the costing.
- Overseeing promotions and offers for both new and existing products
- Preparing general monthly reports including payroll and other remittance
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or on System.
- Receiving and posting goods supplied into the system and preparing their corresponding GRNs
- Management and Control of Inventory
- Recommending new job applicants to the directors for possible hiring as per their performance
- Formerly a Leading Hand in the same role.
- Traveled to Singapore for a 3 week working trip to correct the warehouse Inventory.
- Traveled to Perth for a week to set up their new WMS & train all staff on the SAP ERP system.
- Selected to supervise a team of 20 staff for two months to cover for an Operations Manager.
- Currently managing 3 small teams.
- Currently using SAP ERP.
- Previous use of integrated systems > SAP & Manhattan WMS.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.