- Seek and provide information through healthcare surveys for the government to determine which health systems or hospitals receive funding.
- Gather data on healthcare competitors and analyze their quality of services provided overall or of individual employees or offices.
- Collect data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and healthcare habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting the quality of healthcare provided in specific areas.
- Use of methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires over the telephone.
- Measure and assess customer or patient satisfaction.
- Direct trained survey interviewers.
- Answered all questions and assisted interviewers as needed.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Website co-creator and co-administrator
- Worked with Wilhelmina Men’s model Sup Park during New York Fashion Week Men’s
- Conducted Interview Questions
- Marketing for model
- Call people who recently made visits to hospitals/doctor’s offices.
- Ask patients about the quality of the healthcare they received.
- Type their answers into a computer.
- Meet all HIPAA privacy standards.
- Conduct survey research for various Malaysian brands.
- Trained junior interviewers.
- Assisted interviewee with survey scripts.
- Filing & organization of survey results.