- Established trusting and friendly relationships with parents and colleagues.
- Delivered effective and differentiated classroom instruction to diverse range of developmentally challenged students.
- Communicated nonverbally with children to provide comfort, encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Organized instruction material, including constructing bulletin boards and setting up work areas.
- Planning and teaching comprehensive prevention curriculum using different learning styles to include the range of learners.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Referring families to internal supports and external agencies.
- Utilized a variety of lesson methods including cooperative learning, projects, discussion, games and relative media.
- Participate in professional development workshops.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee logistics for guest speakers for students.
- Fire safety instructor for “Firesense” program.