- Ensure volunteers’ conformance to organization’s policy regarding food safety and accessibility statement.
- Participate in the work of subordinates to overcome difficult service-users’ problems.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, maintenance and service usage.
- Gather and organize information on service-usage through database, and analyze data gathered to develop better service strategies.
- Further develop the accessibility standards with management to broaden the base of service-users.
- Operate computers/heavy machinery
- Complete lab paperwork
- Test samples using lab equipment
- Service milk/cream trucks
- use industrial chemicals
- Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment according to Canada Food Safety Guide
- Store food in designated storage areas for easy access by service-users and prevent spoilage.
- Keep records and prepare reports for senior management regarding visits with clients and respective food bank usage.
- Oversee, coach and manage volunteers on day-to-day operations of the food bank