- In charge for underwriting intricate commercial accounts over 10crores and Corporate Clients covering Andhra Pradesh handling 16 branches for Property and other Commercial
- Gathering additional information by coordinating with the source(Broker, Agent, Affinity Relationship, Marketing Team, Client).
- Assess evidence of insurability received and advise (or recommend) terms and conditions for acceptance of risks, or declination of risks.
- Assess and decide on risks within the accepted time frames
- Checking the references to quotes ie., UW license , Property UW guide and and relevant tariffs, prepare Premium XL sheet, word document.
- Coordinate with all the sources like approval authority, Business development team etc., untill the quote is finalized.
- Educate and recommend to customers the insurance package that meets their needs
- Attend to Preparing Reinsurance Calculations and submitting the same to the Corporate office for advices on Re-Insurance Retention and Ceeding of Capacity
- Handling Policy Software and Posting the Policies online with zero error.
- Inquiries on policy coverage and premium rating
- Creating business quotes
- Going through business applications
- Communicating with insurance agents
- Assisting in the company’s marketing efforts
- Responsible for negotiating, maintaining proper client relationship by the method of reaching them up regularly.
- Responsible for dealing with different multinational and local insurance companies.
- Monitor Ethical & Professional standard to check any discrepancy happening to client during insurance claim.
- Apply various underwriting techniques and standards to ensure accurate analysis.
- Preparation of quotations based on vehicles types and values.
- Issuance of policies and endorsements.
- Responsible for insuring both brand new and used vehicles.