insurance sales representative
- Seek out new prospective business over the phone, online and in person
- Service existing book of business to maintain a high retention rate
- Educate the customer and lead them to the best coverage options
- Establish connections with the underwriting teams of over twenty different companies
insurance sales representative/unit field trainer
- Met with prospects to obtain data about their financial resources and insurance needs.
- Sold insurance policies and financial products to individuals including life insurance, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement insurance, fixed annuities, variable annuities, mutual funds, and long term care
- Sought out new clients with marketing campaigns and multiple methods of prospecting including phone and personal introductions
- Educated seniors in their own homes on their rights, options, and entitlements under the federal medicare program and helped them select their post retirement insurance coverage.
- Promoted to Unit Field Trainer within first year to help develop and train new agents that came into the company.