- Sell and promote various type of company’s insurance products to existing and potential customers based on their financial need.
- Set appointment and interview prospective customers to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers.
- To identify new sales strategies and approaches to achieve individual and branch sales target.
- Deliver best sales practice and provide excellent customer services.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to develop strong relationship.
- Sell Medicare policies to individuals over the phone
- Set appointments for field agents to visit clients in the home.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans
- Calculate premiums and establish payment methods
- Principle & practice of insurance
- Discussing with clients insurance products
- Maintain accurate and relevant customer administrative records
- Quickly following up all potential leads
- Present policy features to potential clients.
- Collect payments from policyholders, and ensure beneficiaries receive settlement in case of policyholder death.
- Maintain necessary database management.
- Provide strong customer service skills to current and new policyholders.
- Able to offer an understandable explanation of policy coverage to clients.
- Efficient at keeping policyholders records, as well as gathering information on clients health, family, finance, and lifestyle.
- Effective at customer communication and have a comprehensive understanding of insurance laws and regulations.
- Review policy reports, medical treatment records, medical bills, or physical property damage to determine the extent of liability.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of insurance they are seeking.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
- Attend meetings, seminars to learn about new products and services, learn new skills.