- Assist & Supervise workers in electrical & instrumentation works in gas modular skid, corrosion inhibitors skid, oxygen scavenger skid, oil modular skid, surge relief skid etc as per ARAMCO standards.
- Read and interpreted blueprints, General Arrangement drawing, P & ID drawing, hook-up drawing, cable scheduling drawings etc.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction ratings by motivating team members to strengthen quality and increase productivity.
- Monitored safety compliance to maintain strict standards and protect team members from accidents.
- Supervise installation of electrical panels, transformer, analog junction box, digital junction box, emergency shutdown device (ESD), remote terminal unit (RTU), temperature transmitter, level transmitter, level gauge, etc.
- Provide training and guidance to team member in as needed.
- Scheduled manpower distribution for everyday works.
- Updating drawing and documentation if there is a changes from original plan.
- Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize workflows to meet daily targets.
- Monitored workshop work flow for 50 employees.
- Attend production meetings with knowledge of current status of jobs in progress.
- Check completed jobs with proper check list before shipment to assure correctness & accuracy.
- Interaction with Quality control to assure the project is built as per ARAMCO specifications.
- Implemented preventive maintenance practices and upheld equipment guidelines to reduce downtime.
- Oversaw comprehensive maintenance of machines, lights, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems.