- Prepare classroom atmosphere; i.e music, scents, props, etc.
- Sign students in for class/ register new students
- Collaborate with other teachers and yogis in the development of events and special programs.
- Counsel students on ways to improve their practice; advice and adjustments.
- Teaching at different contracted hotels.
- Taught various English courses for ages 15-40 years old
- Created syllabi, daily lesson plans, and instructional materials
- Coached students for oral speaking contests
- Monitored students’ progress by maintaining portfolios, conducting performance tests and written evaluation
- Organized English Festival to showcase students’ progress in learning English
- Produced a research paper to increase enrolment
- Acted as the associate editor of the university’s academic research journal “Quarterly” and as the adviser of a student organization for Mass Communication majors, “Mass Communication Society”
- Taught programming languages (Java, C++ and Visual C++), Web Development, and Operating Systems.
- Head of marking committee
- Secretary of the academic council
- In charge of computer Labs infrastructure and maintenance
- Overseeing training as the Senior Instructor for the training school.
- Training multiple batches of Army Officers/Jawans in High Altitude Combat.
- Conducting Multiple Adventure Expeditions.
- Requisition and Management of Mountaineering Equipment.
- Tactical and Survival Training.
- Rock Climbing/Skiing
- Conduct classes, summer camps and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as self defense, leadership, use of weapons, fighting techniques, and tournament preparation.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as drills, games and practice matches.
- Prepare dojo and materials for class activities.
- Collaborate with other instructors in the development of class programs.
- Supervise and plan summer camps, tournaments, and belt tests.
- Observe, train and assist instructor trainees to be able to lead classes by themselves.