- inspecting sweet potatoes.
- Discard products not meeting specifications.
- Cleaning up around the area.
- Watching the line to ensure the machine is working properly
- Checked color, shape, texture and grade of products and materials against established templates, charts and samples.
- Made sure that the product was the right side
- Checked if all the bags had the right amount of socks.
- Threw away if the yarn from the sock was way to long or if the yarn was tied in big knots
- Supervised Housekeepers.
- Inspected rooms for cleanliness.
- Data entry for rooms.
- Stocking housekeepers with proper inventory.
- Helped hotel guest with any questions or concerns.
inspector/front desk agent
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals upon request.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff members.
- Complete forms in accordance with hotel
- Schedule and confirm reservations for guest,existing guest, or booking party .
- Inspection of foundations: CIDH piles, precast piles, micro-piles
- Inspection of retaining walls: MSE, Soldier Pile, Reinforced Concrete
- Inspection of bridges: post-tensioned, pretensioned, falsework, forms, abutments, columns and bent caps
- Field Testing: slump test, strength test