- Investigate complaints regarding safety violations.
- Prepare reports on investigations or inspections and actions taken.
- Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
- Issue notices and recommend corrective actions when infractions or problems are found.
- Responsible for the entire procedure of production.
- Managed time, established priorities and delegated to meet customers goals.
- Increased production from 32 parts per hour to 44 parts per hour.
- Ensured that each part was in the specifications of the customer.
- Made adjustments to improve quality by spot mig welding parts if needed.
- Quickly resolving quality and production issues keeping production on schedule.
- Worked overtime to complete the production requirements of the customer.
- Kept scrap percentages at a minimum.
- Responsible for accurate paperwork.
- Raw materials inventory.
- Communicated with the engineer to ensure quality improvements.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet employers varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Maintain accurate and complete employers records as required by administrative policies.
- Instruct employers individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Review instructional content, methods, and student evaluations to assess strengths and weaknesses, and to develop recommendations for course revision, development, and elimination.
- Conduct inspections and investigations of licensed and unlicensed childcare facilities
- Work with area fire marshal, health inspectors and other Health and Human service employees to accomplish goals.
- Create and conduct specialized continuing education training for fellow employees and community partners
- Address legal issues, such as child abuse and discipline, assisting with hearings and court proceedings.