Inspector Resume Examples
- Investigate complaints regarding safety violations.
- Prepare reports on investigations or inspections and actions taken.
- Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
- Issue notices and recommend corrective actions when infractions or problems are found.
- Responsible for the entire procedure of production.
- Managed time, established priorities and delegated to meet customers goals.
- Increased production from 32 parts per hour to 44 parts per hour.
- Ensured that each part was in the specifications of the customer.
- Made adjustments to improve quality by spot mig welding parts if needed.
- Quickly resolving quality and production issues keeping production on schedule.
- Worked overtime to complete the production requirements of the customer.
- Kept scrap percentages at a minimum.
- Responsible for accurate paperwork.
- Raw materials inventory.
- Communicated with the engineer to ensure quality improvements.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet employers varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Maintain accurate and complete employers records as required by administrative policies.
- Instruct employers individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Review instructional content, methods, and student evaluations to assess strengths and weaknesses, and to develop recommendations for course revision, development, and elimination.
- Conduct inspections and investigations of licensed and unlicensed childcare facilities
- Work with area fire marshal, health inspectors and other Health and Human service employees to accomplish goals.
- Create and conduct specialized continuing education training for fellow employees and community partners
- Address legal issues, such as child abuse and discipline, assisting with hearings and court proceedings.
inspector, port operations
- The Inspector ; Port Operations is responsible to “walk the talk”, on a day to day basis, for the effective and efficient performance of the Port’s business operations through inspections, observations, data/statistics collection and routine audits to ensure compliance with the Ports Act, Port Rules, Statutory requirements, Bye Laws and Transnet National Port Authority’s directives; policies and strategy, as well as, the provision of a comprehensive administrative back-up system to ensure effective record keeping and timeous availability of records, statistics and information for management.
- Perform a comprehensive administration function, in terms of Consolidating operational information and compiling various management reports and statistics (e.g. TNPA Business intelligence report, monthly reports, Business Assessments audit and adhoc reports of employees).
- Ensures that service delivery meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.Learn and observe proper safety precautions, rules, regulations, and practices so that unsafe conditions can be recognized and proper safety protocols implemented.
- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards, or specifications.
- Review and interpret plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures,
- Inspect work progress, and project sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports and safety regulations.
- I have worked on numerous projects over the years. I spent 5 years with FPU in Deland and New Smyrna Beach Florida. I inspected PE pipe installation during that time doing bare steel replacement projects with most services being replaced from the tap tee to the riser. I did start up to shut down on all of FPU ‘s projects. Drew as builds and also upset the projects.
- Mag and powder tested oil field tools for cracks or defects.
- used dye and blacklight to find cracks or defects in oil field tools.
- repaired damaged oil field tools.
- used calipers and pit gauges to measure.
- cleaned and maintained work area
- signed off on all final inspections
- Examine electronic connectors to check for defects.
- Ensure conformance to specifications using a magnifying lamp.
- Count, sort and label connector units as specified by packaging requirements for shipment.
- Stop machines when specified amounts of product have been produced.
- Scheduling,planning and conducting of training programme, workshops,awareness programmes on Quality Assurance, Productivity Development,and skill development training on aircraft related subjects.
- Instructional duties on Quality Management subjects.
- Ensuring on delivering of aircraft publications which receiving from OEMs.
- Attending for the quarterly conference with Director Training for discussions of matters,improvements with related to training.
- Issuing of aircraft competency for the Aeronautical Engineering officers and the technicians.
- Conducting management review meetings with staff members for discussing the issues and the matters for developments.
- Obtaining training programme from other training institutions.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.