- Responsible for product maintenance renewal sales
- Quote prices, credit terms, and other bid specifications
- Negotiate on prices and term agreements
- Work with distributor to win the business
inside sales / service technician / operations manager
- Collect branch statistics and write monthly reports.
- Ship and Receive products
- Repair and service hydraulic components
- Maintain shop equipment.
- Trained in ISO implementation, operation, and all aspects of auditing both internally and external branch auditing.
- Marketing used and refurbished auto parts to the automotive industry.
- Cold calling mechanic shops in a designed territory to solicit business.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and email inquires in a timely manner.
- Go over all daily, weekly and monthly promotional benefits with inquiring customers.
- Work closely with sales manager and shop personnel to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Create and manage marketing programs (Print, Online, Mobile) for over 1,000 clients in NEPA.
- Determine needs analysis and formulate solutions for each client regarding their advertising and marketing including:Desktop and mobile websites, Facebook business pages, SEO, SEM, Reputation Monitoring, Online Advertising (PPC), Mobile Advertising (Banner Ads), and Yellow Pages.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on product
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers
inside sales (customer care)
- Answered phone, chat, mail and assisted customers and operations team with initial inquiries.
- Performed basic data entry for customer database.
- Maintained customer record by combining booking and signup information.
- 10 months of experience in night shift, handled all process alone as a single executive working at night for the company.
- Educated new customers by answering product and service questions.