senior infrastructure engineer
- As a Technical support Engineer, I work on UNIX environment and to provision new UNIX infrastructure to host new services. The primary focus of my job is on Vulnerability management and remediation of items highlighted by various tool-sets used in the bank.
- Strong understanding of Linux OS administration and its command line tools.
- Demonstrated Experience in handling day-to-day UNIX-LINUX operating system installation, migration, and break-fix support.
- Patching & hardening support.
- Manages daily activities related to the configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Provides system admin functions for end users including but not limited to accessing and using IT systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution.
sr. infrastructure engineer / operation supervisor
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
- Coordinates and works on multiple cross-functional base work initiatives and projects.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware, software and connectivity problems.
- Supports multiple systems or applications of medium to high complexity (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility.
- Works with project teams to understand business needs.
- Works with engineers to understand technical requirements.
- Provides feedback and recommendations on requirements based on health check results.
- Was responsible for managing IT infrastructure devices like switches, firewall and VoIP infrastructure across all EY Middle East offices.
- System administrator experience in multi-platform Linux and Windows environments, with hands-on expertise in networking, VoIP and systems integration
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Ensures processes and requirements are met such as backup and maintenance availability.
senior infrastructure engineer
- Provided Level 3 support for American Express Bank Active Directory Infrastructure
- Worked in Migration of Windows 2003 Multiple domain Active Directory Infrastructure to Windows 2008 Single Domain Active Directory Infrastructure
- Identifying and Rectifying Active Directory related issues on domain controllers (Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008)
- Day to Day handling of Incidents and Service Requests and closing the cases to meet SLAs
- Specialization in Group Policy, Active Directory Replication, Trusts, Folder redirection, Permissions
sr. infrastructure engineer
- Designing, implementing AWS Infrastructure – ECS, EC2, S3, AWS site to site VPN, SFTP-Transfer, Cloudfront, Pinpoint, SES, Cloudformation, CodeDeploy, Lightsail, Cloudwatch, Cost Explorer, ALB, NLB, VPC, EFS, IAM, RDS Serverless, SMM-Parameter Store, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53, Athena etc.
- Infrastructure as a code – AWS Cloudformation and Server application module (SAM).
- Microservices deployment – Lambda, API Gateway, S3 and Cloudfront.
- Setting Companies custom PHP tools.
- Installing and managing Word Press, Drupal, October CMS, AngularJS, Nodejs.
- Managing Hosting with Godaddy, Digital Ocean and Rackspace.
- Buying and setting up SSL on ALB and EC2 Instances.