- Opening of new banking agencies around peru
- Worked as an Infrastructure analyst for the Global command center operations for distributed functions
- Level 1 technical support for Autosys, coordinating changes for the hardware replacement
- Handling customer queries via hotline.
- Managed and set up CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab.
- Provided support for CI/CD framework based on Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonarqube and Jfrog artifactory
- Work with development teams to provide solution for pipeline implementation
- Identify scope for automation and improving build and release strategies
- Responsible for managing the processing, allocation, auditing and analysis of mobile carrier invoices
- The invoices are checked for various parameters including validity of contract, tariffs, plans etc. for 115 Countries across the regions
- Independently audit and analyzes the mobile invoices by manual methods
- Work with more senior team members to drive dispute activity and work with mobile carriers to implement changes or billing corrections
- Build service inventories and document usage patterns from carrier billing data
- Manage documentation and resolution of billing discrepancies to assure corrections are made on carrier invoices and credits issued in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with clients, as well as client’s vendor representatives
- Maintain and administer ICT Data Centre environment including rack space planning (ie placement of computer hardware), manage Data Centre overall footprint , manage Data Centre access, arrange for cabling needs (ie power, fibre, copper)
- Plan, coordinate, and implement upgrades to computer hardware within Data Centre environment.
- Assist ICT Management to develop and manage annual budgets for ICT operations.
- Respond to ad-hoc management inquiries regarding computer software or hardware costs.
- Prometheus and Grafana implementation with Alert Manager, Node Exporter and MongoDB Exporter to monitor operations and health status of a MongoDB Cluster;
- Private Docker Registry implementation for making a private repository for Docker Images on our clients corporate network since it won’t hit the public repository (Docker Hub);
- Onlyoffice Document Server implementation to integrate Google Docs’ like document handling on many services;
- Multiple Graylog/ElasticSearch/MongoDB (shard) clustered implementations with Nginx and HAProxy Load Balancing to manage, extract and classify log information provided by numerous services on numerous servers.