- 2012 – First deployment working Super storm Sandy, handling Liberty Mutual property claims in Long Island, NY area – in the field
- Deployed to Lafayette, IN working State Farm auto liability claims, first and third party – claims office
- Deployed to Dallas, TX working TL and first party auto claims office
- Deployed SC for hurricane Irma, working auto TL – in the field
- Deployed Atlanta, GA working hurricane Irma, claims office
- Review police reports,
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, or other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review. physical property damage to determine the extent of liability.
- Adjuster ResponsibilitiesHandle field adjustments for DAILY and CAT claims for multiple clients.
- Proficient in estimates with Xactimate 28, Xactanalysis, and Audatex.
- Create a narrative report using Microsoft Word.
- Fluent in policy language and policy interpretation.
- Residential, liability, agricultural, auto claims handling, Large quantity of the claims handled have been residential.
- Handle all claims from start to finish with the highest customer service and total professionalism.
- Review police reports, witness statements, or physical property damage to determine the extent of liability.