- Work with other trades to ensure jobs are done and completed.
- Bid quote, hire vendors and execute jobs per the jobs needs and demands.
- Managed multiple Job sites on a daily basis.
- Serviced government ships in the areas of refrigeration, A/C.
- Fabricate metal frame for air conditioning units to be installed.
- Install air conditioning units.
- Troubleshoot and repair window,split,package,and centralized, air conditioning units(electrical and mechanical).
- Calibrates pressure switch(low pressure and high pressure),and room thermostat
- Repair and replace defective parts of HVAC units.
- Replace defective V-belts of ventilation fan and air handling units.
- Troubleshoot and repair chilled water pumps.
- Dismantling broken and old AC units to dispose of or be recycled
- Strip down old AC and Heating units to collect the copper to be recycled
- Overhaul and replace defective mechanical parts of semi hermetic motor compressors.
- Install hermetic and semi hermetic motor compressors.
- Attend ON CALL complaint related to job scope.
- Regularly check HVAC-R equipment’s operation.
- Monitor and adjust the temperatures of the leaving water supplied to the AHU’s,cooling towers, and the air supplied in the rooms through BMS (Johnson controls).
- Perform preventive maintenance of all kinds of air-conditioning units such as water cooled chillers, package units, centralized and window
hvac mechanic/service fob salerno
- Provided service, repair and maintenance to the U.S. Army on all military and commercial HVAC equipment at Forward Operating Base Salerno.
- Assisted the client with design and trouble shooting on several new construction sites around the base.
- Responsible for all welding and duct fabrication / installation jobs for the HVAC Dept.
- Assisted the Power Generation, Plumbing, Carpentry, and Maintenance shops with welding and sheet metal fabrication operations.