- Work with HR/Payroll Manager for employee counseling and disciplinary action.
- Work with HR/Payroll Manaager to assist with Workers Comp related issues.
- Maintain Resident Trust Accounts and keep families informed of account balances.
- Receive invoices, match to packing slips and code for proper processing.
- Handled end-to-end recruitment process.
- Training assistance to applicants who made the final cut before the endorsement.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
human resources/office administrator
- Advertise employment vacancies.
- Assist with the recruitment of staff.
- Perform customer service functions by assisting internal and external customers requests or queries.
- Preparing and maintaining of personnel files- confidentiality is key.
- Coordinate and facilitate employee training and preparation of refreshments.
- Renewal of clients’ contractual agreements.
- Creation of employees’ weekly work schedule, follow-up on customer’s queries.
- Assist with staff grievances.
- Ordering of staff uniforms.
- Perform administrative duties of the company.
- Coordinate staff functions and assist in company related promotional events.
- Part of the Talent Acquisition Team, assisted in planning and designing of multiple hiring events.
- Undertook social networking and media research as it pertained to the job market involving students.