- Recruited and screened qualified potential employees and meeting with director
- Communicated with potential hires to provide clarity on expected tasks, compensation and policies
- Answered and directed outbound and inbound phone calls per day
- Using QUICKBOOKS SYSTEM for transaction recorded for Payroll Payment.
human resources/shipping receiving representative
- Completed labor/time reports showing employees’ arrival and departure time for submission to the Controller.
- Verified attendance, hours worked, and long breaks and posted information onto designated records
- Recruited for potential employees and interviewed applicants.
- Worked with staffing agency on potential employees.
- Prepared Electronic Data Interchange and Barcode Applications to be placed on outgoing shipments.
- Tracked purchase orders for delivery of shipments.
- Take note on current balance in store room and key- in current amount into the stationary summary file in excel
- Make sure all department send their “stationary requisition form” (SRF) to HR before 15hb each months.
- Key in all department request into the stationary summary in excel
- Decide item to order and key in into proposed item column at stationary summary in excel
- Print stationary summary and prepared purchase order(PO)
- Print Purchase order and attach it with stationary summary
- Send to HR Executive for approval
- Need to communicate with peoples and scheduling Interviews.
- Taking Interviews and Induction.
- Conducting Activities
- Help in salary formation
human resources/training specialist
- After get approval from HR Executive or HR Manager,Email PO to supplier
- Keep PO in file
- Follow up with supplier on date and time delivery
- When item arrive,Make sure item that delivered to company is tally with list item requested in PO