human resources officer
- Assist in appointing the interview schedule and recruitment processes
- Posting job vacancies and organizing resumes and job applications
- Arrange and follow up the Medical Check-up process for the new comers
- Maintain the hard copy of employees personal file for new hires and resigned/terminated/retired staffs
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees about 5 S, Safety, Healthy, Fire extinguisher and unsafe actions in work.
- Prepare Employment Contract
- Monthly birthday announcement and prepare gifts
human resources officer (hr officer)
- Responsible of workers housing for Abu Dhabi and Dubai -areas-operations of the forces of a foreign worker tenant,development of housing units–coordination, responsible stores housing workers, job distributions of sites, and follow-up checks.
- Making monthly manpower and turnover report.
- Recording daily finger scan data and checking absence
- Arrange ferry transportation for all employees
human resources officer (compensation and benefits)
- Translate all documents to Executive.
- Communicate with all departments to collect Job Description document.
- Monitor Job Description/KPIs document for evaluation.
- Send e-mail to employee for monitor and check all document of
senior human resources officer
- Responsible for issuing the official memo and letters to concern employees
- Responsible to keep update data in each employees each personal file
- Processing payroll calculation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.) and answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
human resources officer
- Support Senior HR Officer in recruitment processes.
- Support the Senior HR Officer in orientation activities for new employees.,taking them through mandatory Pre-employment medical check up,safety induction,filling on boarding hr forms,joining insurance scheme.
- Conduct background check for all new employees
- handle staffing duties such as disciplinary processes,terminations,work related injuries,accommodation for expatriates,staff transport.
- Manager graduate trainees programs,identify students from colleges,supervisor exams,prepare temporary contract and support line managers in evaluating graduates performance.
- Responsible for on-boarding processes for both local employees and expatriates.